Welcome to my first attempt at having a blog!
I have always enjoyed taking photos.
I got my digital camera in 2006. All the pictures are taken with an HP Photosmart R727.


Monday, February 9, 2009

Otters at attention at London Zoo. Happened to be at the right place at the right time. Was feeding time. Mar. 2008

Meerkat at London Zoo. He was watching all the people. Mar. 2008

We felt so sorry for this poor molting bird at London Zoo. Mar. 2008

Butterfly House at London Zoo. Was amazing..butterflies everywhere! Mar. 2008

I liked the contrast of all the colors. London Zoo. Mar. 2008



Cannon Beach, Oregon. Was walking along the beach and as the tide went out I noticed the smooth pebbles in the sand. Mar. 2008

As the sun was going down, a lone seagull tired of flying. Cannon Beach. Mar. 2008

I just like the design in the sand at Cannon Beach. Mar. 2008

Design in the sand as tide went out. Cannon Beach. Mar. 2008

Haystack Rock at Cannon Beach. Took this early in the morning before the beach was over run by people. I liked the reflection in the water/sand. Mar. 2008









2 comments:

Esther said...

Beautiful pictures, Jen. Welcome to the blogosphere! You'll find out just how addictive it can be. ;-)

Jessica said...

I am so bummed I didn't get to see this beautiful sand @ cannon beach!!!